The Smelly Cheescake - Cafe

If I had a dollar for every weirdly named cafe, I'd probably have enough money......... to buy a coffee. 

The most recent cafe I went to this time was called 'The Smelly Cheesecake'. Sounds very appetising right? 

This time, my order wasn't too large because this cafe was in Strathfield, and if you've been to Strathfield or heard of it, their plaza is full of restaurants, so before I went to this cafe, I pigged out at a fried chicken place (Red Pepper Bistro; another place you should try).

Anyway, my order included a Parmesan cheesecake, green tea souffle and a blueberry cheesecake with an ice chocolate for my drink. 

The cheesecakes, like Pishon, were flavoursome but subtle as well, so finishing two slices wasn't hard. The blueberry cheescake was a bit stronger in taste but still balanced in flavour. The other two slices were really nice and fluffy that it felt so satisfying to dissolve in my mouth. 

As for the design of the cafe, it overall gave a cute-sy kind of mood but that being said, some individual pieces were quite varied in their aesthetic, but the collection of each piece contributed to the bright, cute, 'small' cafe vibe. 

Despite being a busy Saturday night, the service was great and my order came quick. If your close to the area, I would recommend trying this place out. 

It's located at 5 Churchill Ave, Strathfield NSW right next to the train station. 


     


     


     



Posted By Sam

Comments

Popular Posts