What the Fudge - Cafe


Cafe Design and Image


Last Sunday I visited an old favourite. What the Fudge. Yes....that is really the name of the cafe.

Like a lot of people, I was eager to try this cafe after hearing that they sold deep fried golden gaytime. *drools*

The rest of their menu includes other deep fried ice cream variants, mouth-watering waffles, and sundae frappes which could possibly give me diabetes. Bad jokes aside, their menu would suit any level of sweet-tooth as each time I eat here, my cravings are satisfied without having that feeling of sugar overdose.

The cafe has a relaxing atmosphere but not too much to the point where I'd fall asleep like some dimly lit cafe's I've been to. Even after all the sugary dessert, I still felt quite refreshed and relaxed.

The interior decoration gave off a casual and slight home-y vibe thanks to the chalkboard menu, pot plants and card messages from customers. The chalkboard menu was full of colour with little fun drawings and on the other side was quite a quirky wallpaper full of funny quotes, which honestly made me smirk or chuckle a bit.

I ordered the Deep Fried Golden Gaytime and a Taro latte. The icecream did look a bit overwhelming at first but after digging in, it wasn't overly sweet so I didn't need to force myself to finish it. The portion in my opinion was perfect as it neither lacked nor made me feel bloated. The taro latte was at an ideal temperature straight away and the flavour was nice and subtle. I actually found myself devouring everything in an instant as each bite left me wanting more.

If you want to visit this place yourself, I would recommend it. 
Its located at 1/100 John St, Cabramatta NSW 2166. There is street parking available but is quite limited. So, if you’re not feeling too lucky, there is a nearby car park at Dutton Lane.














Posted By Sam

Comments

Popular Posts