Chocolatree - Cafe

After going to two cafes in a row with subtle and balanced flavour, I figured I should go to a cafe with intense sugary goodness again....because you got to have that balanced diet right? 

The cafe I decided to go to was 'Chocolatree' in Parramatta and this place had some of the most sweetest desserts I've ever tasted.

So that I could try a few dishes, I brought some friends along so we could share. We ordered the brownie, the chocolate pizza and the rocky road shake. After tasting each one, I could definitely say that they all had intense flavour to the point where I felt that someone drowned me in sugar. I'm not saying that it was overly sweet, but I'd definitely advise you to be prepared to have a cup of water next to you. The flavours were rich, each dish tasted great and each where easily instagram worthy.

The styling of the cafe was simple and clean but with a bit of character. The interior decoration mainly consisted of large wallpapers of their signature dishes and some recurring orange pieces like the orange logo when you walk in. The furniture consts of wooden tables and stools and is the same all around. At the counter, various chocolates and desserts were on display as well as a selection of  ice-creams.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an intense sugar rush or for anyone looking to fulfil some intense chocolate cravings. (or for anyone that needs to post something on instagram).

If this place teased your taste-buds, you can try it for yourself at 314 Church Street, Parramatta, Sydney. 


             

            

      


                                      


Posted By Sam

Comments

Popular Posts