Mobile Cafe

Mobile Café


Ladies and gentlemen, I think I have found my favourite coffee. With a combination of awesome service, reasonable prices and an excellent cup of coffee, Cafe Mobile is now my go-to for my morning coffee.

The prices range from $5.50 for a large to $4.00 for a small, with cheaper options available but the quality of the coffee just isn't as good. I would recommend spending the little bit extra in this case. Convenience is key, and they also have superb customer service. This barista gets the coffee perfect every time and in my opinion it is worth spending the extra money on quality Riverina milk. The beans are always ground as the coffee gets made, unlike some others that grind and store them. The coffee is a nice, hot, strong blend and I have never ever had a bad cup. This coffee has the punch I need to make it through the day!

10 stars just does not do it justice, 11 stars would be more appropriate. I am just so happy I found the best coffee!

Posted By Peter

Comments

Popular Posts